SMART for Business: Mission Matters: How to grow your business by doing good
Name: SMART for Business: Mission Matters: How to grow your business by doing good
Date: May 1, 2019
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Companies of all sizes and from all industries are making giving back a key part of their business model. Whether through corporate giving programs or social enterprise, companies are realizing growth through products and services designed to promote profits while also being socially and environmentally conscious. Join us as we hear from local companies who are focused on creating businesses that do well while also doing good.
- Jeff Arnesen | board member, Social Venture Partners
- Susan Elwer | Founder, Hands & Feet
- Lisa Hannum | CEO, Beehive Strategic Communication
- Therese LaCanne | Corporate Communications Manager, Great River Energy
- Buffie Blesi | CEO and Founder, We Spark Growth
Cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.