PT Social Media & Communications Role
Are you interested in Commercial Real Estate? Are you a curious, self-motivated learner? Do you want to help shape the development of the Twin Cities and help transform the world and the people around you?
Element is a commercial real estate advisory firm that provides development consulting and leasing services for owners and entrepreneurs in walkable, urban neighborhoods in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro. Founded in 2015 and based in Minneapolis, Element works with clients who are passionate about their businesses and communities and explore the “what ifs” of their projects. By employing a business model based on having a balance of development consulting and leasing services, Element is able to consider projects from different perspectives, adding understanding and creating opportunities. This dual perspective (gained by being both brokers and developers) allows us to provide greater value and ultimately enables us to drive what’s possible for our clients.
By joining us, you will have a rare opportunity to be a part of a wide range of commercial real estate activities including development, leasing, and historic renovation in walkable urban neighborhoods of the Twin Cities. You will work directly with the principals of the firm to expand social media presence through strong brand messaging while conducting market research, exploring public engagement opportunities, and assisting with public relations.
JOB TITLE: PT Social Media & Communications
AVAILABILITY: Approximately 10-15 hours per week - flexible hours Monday – Friday. This job can be partially remote after the first month of training is completed.
START DATE: ASAP
COMPENSATION: Hourly pay commensurate with skill level and experience.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The goal of this position is to develop a consistent brand presence for Element across web and social media platforms, as well as creating opportunities to reach new clients, tenants, business owners, and entrepreneurs. We are looking for someone with the drive and creativity to build upon our existing brand and move the company into its next stage of growth. This will include showcasing both current and completed projects across each of our services to allow the company to continue providing stellar service to its clients while maintaining its focus on authenticity and fun.
• Vision to see how things could be better
• Creativity to identify potential solutions
• Drive to deliver on your vision
• Expand social media presence on current platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Capture and share Element project milestones (create content)
• Explore opportunities for additional social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, TikTok)
• Develop a weekly schedule for publishing social media content and promotions
• Create compelling content through photos, videos, and copy that increase our number
of followers and audience engagement
• Measure and optimize content based on analytics
• Create budgetary allocations for paid social media campaigns
• Research and utilize social media tools as they become relevant to marketing objectives
• Research, write and publish blog posts for website and social media
• Assist on engaging with commercial real estate focused digital media (MSP Business Journal, Minnesota Real Estate Journal, Urban Land Institute, MNCar)
• Research, write, distribute, and track press releases
• Research public engagement and sponsorship opportunities
• Prepare direct marketing materials as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Technology:
• Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok)
• Experience with design / social media editing software (Canva, Adobe creative suite)
• Knowledge of current social media trends
• Creative thinking
• Attention to detail
• The ability to obtain information and quotes from various team members and synthesize into compelling content
• A general interest or prior work experience relating to real estate or urban neighborhoods
• Comfort working independently and remotely, but with a focus on collaboration with coworkers and clients
• Experience or secondary education in the fields of marketing, graphic design, art,
Black, indigenous, and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and a resume to:
Element Commercial Real Estate
117 Washington Ave N Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55401