Stonebridge Capital Advisors
Stonebridge Capital Advisors, LLC
Marketing Associate | Purpose of PositionOur growing organization is searching for a Marketing Associate who is highly motivated, enjoys building relationships and is passionate about providing exceptional customer service for clients and prospects while working within a truly energetic and compassionate environment.
As a member of the Stonebridge team this person will work with different divisions, clients, prospects, advisors, and community leaders to help expand the visibility of the firm. As a member of the marketing team this person will be pivotal in the coordination of the firms day-to-day marketing needs.
The initial primary focus will be to gain a full and operating knowledge of Stonebridge Capital, our markets, competitors, and mediums for promoting our business. The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Marketing Director and Regional Sales Team in developing marketing strategy.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Support the design and content development including copy editing of all marketing materials, presentations, RFPs, and proposals
- Maintain and update marketing materials
- Manage the distribution of marketing materials, presentations, and sales kits
- Assist in the design and execution of mass communication and drip marketing
- Prepare and coordinate internal marketing meetings, external events, seminars, conferences, webinars and speaking engagements
- Provide research and analysis for RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Support Sales Team through campaign development and research
- Develop and support community partnerships
- Assist in the development of materials and deployment strategy for public and media relations
- Manage timelines on projects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Undergraduate education in Marketing, Finance
- 2-3 years industry experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Adobe Creative, InDesign, Graphic Design
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Client service focused
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Previous web design experience
Stonebridge Capital offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@stonebridgecap.com