Executive Women's Council: Industry Insights: Craft Brewing and Distilling
Name: Executive Women's Council: Industry Insights: Craft Brewing and Distilling
Date: November 20, 2019
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM CST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Female leadership has been key to the growth of the brewing and distilling industries locally and state wide. Our panelists will talk about their start-up experiences, unique ownership models, industry and production trends and social responsibility. Raise a glass at the next Executive Women's Council happy hour.
- Sarah Bonvallet, Co-Owner & Creative Director, Dangerous Man Brewing
- Heather Manley, Founder/CEO, Crooked Water Spirits
- Lauren Bennett McGinty, Executive Director, Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild
- Mary E. Sellke, Executive Director, Surly Gives A Damn
- Jacquie Berglund, Founder, FINNEGANS Brew Co. and FINNEGANS Community Fund
Cancelations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.