Executive Women's Council: Industry Insights: Craft Brewing and Distilling
Name: Executive Women's Council: Industry Insights: Craft Brewing and Distilling
Date: November 20, 2019
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM CST
Registration: Register Now
Female leadership has been key to the growth of the brewing and distilling industries locally and state wide. Our panelists will talk about their start-up experiences, unique ownership models, industry and production trends and social responsibility. Raise a glass at the next Executive Women's Council happy hour.
- Sarah Bonvallet, Co-Owner & Creative Director, Dangerous Man Brewing
- Heather Manley, Founder/CEO, Crooked Water Spirits
- Lauren Bennett McGinty, Executive Director, Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild
- Mary E. Sellke, Executive Director, Surly Gives A Damn
- Jacquie Berglund, Founder, FINNEGANS Brew Co. and FINNEGANS Community Fund
Cancelations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.