Memorial Blood Centers
- Blood Centers
- Medical Research & Development
- Health Service Associations
- Human Services Organizations
Memorial Blood Centers (MBC) has been saving lives in the community since 1948 as an independent nonprofit organization that supplies life-saving blood and blood components to more than 30 hospital partners and more than a dozen air ambulances in Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin. We welcome tens of thousands of donors who roll up their sleeves and donate blood at our 10 donor centers throughout Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin. We also partner with businesses, community and civic groups, high schools and colleges, and places of worship to conduct thousands of blood drives each year that help us connect even more volunteers who donate with the thousands of people in need of their life-saving gift. We strive to make a difference through rich and rewarding partnerships that inform, inspire, and engage everyone in saving and sustaining lives through blood donation.
Memorial Blood Centers is a division of Innovative Blood Resources (IBR), which in 2016 formed strategic partnerships with New York Blood Center (NYBC) to create one of the nation’s leading blood centers, serving patients in the Northeast, Midwest, and nationally. Memorial Blood Centers continues to build its local connections as a vital community resource that provides quality blood and biomedical services to our customers and partners.
For more information, call 1-888-GIVE-BLD or visit MBC.ORG.
- Join Memorial Blood Centers' mission to save lives through blood donation. Schedule today to help save a life..
- Maximize the impact of your donation by giving the right type of donation for your blood type.
- Watch and read how blood donations are saving lives in our community.
- Volunteer, host a blood drive, or donate blood to save a life. Learn how you can make a difference.
- Roll up your sleeves and give blood to save a life in your community. Schedule a donation today.
Bloomington donor center: Premier Bank Building, 500 W 98th St, 2nd Floor Minneapolis donor center: Baker Center, 706 2nd Ave. S., Suite 137